Forging a new path.

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.net
Sun Apr 12 01:47:22 BST 2009

I fell horrible.  I haven't done much at all to help the cause and I use
this distro every day all day.  I apologize.  This is an amazing work
that I have grown to love over time.  I will do my best to do better
with helping and I want to thank everyone who has worked so hard to make
Ubuntustudio happen.  It's amazing and you guys are amazing!

Matt