Xinerama Nvidia & RT

Karoliina Salminen karoliina.t.salminen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:49:37 BST 2008

Hello,

Please see my later reply after the initial reply, it actuall is not a
problem on Intel, it was a problem when
the machine had AMD processor on it. I remembered wrong the case and
the actual status is
that the Intel Quad core machine in our living room is running the RT
kernel all the time and it is stable.
Sorry for the misleading initial reply.

Br,
Karoliina