Video card suggestions?

Bellegarde Laurent laurent.bellegarde at
Mon May 5 16:36:44 BST 2008

Selon Gustin Johnson <gustin at>:

> I personally use a Hauppauge TV card.   It has S-Video, RCA, and coax
> inputs, it also does not matter what my primary video card is.
> Just my 2c,

hi, if you have a dv camera recorder, it's possible to connect your old analogic
source with cinch connexion to the dv cam recorder, use the dv encoding inside
to record with  a firewire card inside your computer using dvgrab and kino. It's
work fine.

There is also external encoder to DV, but there are expensive...

more infos here, but in french :