Manual for MuseScore (mscore) in Hardy?

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Mar 23 17:56:07 GMT 2008

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> There might be use cases for server and enterprise stuff.  Otherwise, no
> worries.  I'm more of a desktop than hardcore studio user, and I've never
> seen any reason not to run a studio-oriented kernel for more mundane use.

OK.  The reason I asked is because my day job is in physics and I
occasionally use my machine to run some sizeable (by my laptop's
standards:-) simulations.  I wanted to check there wasn't some potential
big screw-up that could happen, although current experience doesn't show
up anything.

Thanks to you and Cory for the advice.