Scanning tips?

Gary Ball gball at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 17 20:13:19 GMT 2008

You are essentially re-screening a screened object. I believe the
technical term is " a poopy scan";-) . By scanning it "crooked", you
will prevent a "moiré".  Avoid 45°, 90°, 30° or 60° angles.
You'll have to experiment . The bigger you can scan it the better it
will be when it is it's final size.

Good luck,

Gary Ball

home.cogeco.ca/~gball