Please help me get ubuntu studio!

theboss at workmail.co.za theboss at workmail.co.za
Fri Mar 14 11:08:10 GMT 2008

Hi, my name is Nico, and I’m a linux user from South Africa.
I was intro’d to Linux in 2005 and since just loved it.
I use Blender and graphic software mainly and now looking for ubuntu
studio in South Africa, but don,t know where to get it.
Not able to download, “no private internet connection”.
Also not employed, but trying to generate my own income by designing 3D
architectural walkthroughs for local architects for their developments.
Could anybody please assist me or tell me what to do?

 Thanks, GOD Bless.

Nico.
(3D Anemotions)
0769611362