Trouble with setting up Jack

Carla poppinlockin at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 8 12:34:48 BST 2008

OK I have 8.04 Ubuntu studio. I have soundonboard which is AC '97 and a Intel 1.8gig cpu, 512mhz rambus. Um how much more details? I can get a full report as I have a program on the windows drive that does that. I will be getting a proper soundcard at some point. I want to be able to make music with linux but I don't know what all these programs do yet. I used to use loops a lot but want to get more into making my own beats. I will use whatever program to record vocals and use effects on them. I make Hip Hop basically.
Carla

antoine clémot <enaoutan at gmail.com> wrote: Hi!

You have to give some details on the distribution you work with, your soundcard and your hardware, and what do u want exactly???