What happened to RT kernel development?

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 13:54:12 BST 2008

Luke,
Thanks for your response. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I just happened to look at your blog.
Do you know that you can run Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0 Preferred in Ubuntu using Wine?
There are some caveats. It's good mostly for entering a lot of text into Wine's notepad, but it works accurately and quickly.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=5402

Susan