Goodbye!

Eddie Armstrong eddie_armstrong at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 29 15:34:07 GMT 2008

I joined this list to learn about Ubuntu Studio.
I help ubuntu users in many ways - some on other lists - and I support
Ubuntu and spread the word and convert people if they want.
I can't stay on a list where the people who run it think they can abuse
others at will and where you are libelled if you try to do something
about it.
Cory k doesn't seem to understand that list members are just as
important and useful as he is and maybe even more so in other fields.
I don't generally like valedictory speeches but I wanted the group to
know I haven't just opted out.  I will continue to Support and spread
the word about Ubuntu - just not Ubuntu Studio.
Eddie