kernel 2.6.24-5-rt stalls & crashes

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 15:43:35 GMT 2008

How do I find out what the rt is set at on mine?
Yes. I have an Acer Ferrari 64-bit but always install with the standard disk because
the application I need the most is Dragon NaturallySpeaking runnining on WINE.
Sigh. I may have other problems. I just apt-got for the day and re-booted, and now
the login is stuck at "running local boot scripts."