Jack Rack crashes

Jason Schaefer schaefer.jason at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:35:09 GMT 2008

I have had issues with jackrack crashing when too many effects are
active or when using experimental effects. Ardour does have built in
effects and they are very nice (LADSPA). You can either add them to a
individual channel or the master out or both. You can add as many as
you need too. http://ardour.org/files/manual/sn-plugins.html