Studio-to-Go

Ming ming8080 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:12:23 BST 2008

http://www.studio-to-go.com/

Have the ubuntu-studio developers had a look at that one? :)
It's bootable (live CD), and it seemed that its full-version is going
to be available for free :D
I tried it yesterday, and it recognized my Saffire LE like magic :p I
didn't even need to edit any configuration files, kernel modules, JACK
parameters, bla..bla..bla... It just worked... I can see my Saffire's
multiple I/O in JACK connections window, as well as its MIDI I/O...
I hope this will inspire ubuntu-studio developers ;)
Regards,

Ming