How to prevent Rosegarden to split up notes during recording

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Oct 13 18:41:27 BST 2007

On Saturday 13 October 2007, Beepo / Vanguard wrote:
> Is there any way to prevent Rosegarden splitting the notes?

We really need to put together a FAQ.  I answered this question some time ago,
and I can't even remember just what the answer was, so I have to go do the
research all over again.

Um.

Even more helpful, we just changed the configuration page all around, for the
impending 1.6.0 release, and anything I tell you won't be available to you
yet unless you build SVN.

Hrm.

Not sure where it will be in the version you're looking at (the one that comes
with Ubuntu Studio is quite ancient anyway) but I think you want to find and
turn off "Split notes into ties to make durations match."

Sorry I'm being so vague.  It's pathetic, isn't it?
--
D. Michael McIntyre