Problems running muse on Ubuntu Studio 7.04

Beepo / Vanguard beepo at vanguard.fi
Sat Oct 13 18:37:41 BST 2007

Hi,

Some more information about running Muse.

I tried Muse on my laptop that has also Ubuntu studio installed in it.
Using the integrated sound card, Muse with Fluidsynth and Edirol UM-1
USB midi interface everything works like a charm.

I wonder if the problems running Muse on my desktop has anything to do
with my problems regarding the desktop motherboard integrated audio vs.
my actual sound card. I posted also a reply to the sound card hw number
changing discussion.

Could my alsa drivers be somehow messed up and that's why muse will not
find the Alsa timer?

-Beepo

--
Best regards: