Hello everybody, first message

Rob Landon 4pisqr at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:59:48 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the Linux environment, and am pretty excited.  I've poked around
with Ubuntu while awaiting this release.  I've been working with Windows
based audio software since the late 80's, with much anger and
frustration.  When I came across Ardour and Ubuntu Studio, I decided that I
wanted to get involved.  Tonight my DVD drive come in for my laptop, so I
want to get it up and running before moving my music workstation over, but
I'm pretty excited.  I'm an electrical engineer, and enjoy programming in C,
so maybe someday I can transform from a pure user to a contributor.

Take Care and Looking forward to seeing this thing grow,
Rob