DVD SALE?

Jason Weaver jason_md2020 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 17:11:10 BST 2007

I'm new to the whole Ubuntu thing and have only been experimenting with it for about a couple of months now. I've been involved in electronic music for over a decade and I'm about fed up with Window$. I'm just wondering if there's going to be a book on Ubuntu Studio like there is on the regular version, and will there be a DVD install version I can buy? If a book is released on U.S. please include basic manual sections for the included software packages. (Right now I'm using Mackie's Tracktion2 on WinXP,  and I'm struggling to get SEQ24, Hydrogen, TerminatorX, Ardour and various others to play nice together in order to make the jump to Linux!)  Anyway that's my $.02. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Hopefully it'll make things easier for the musical Linux n00b.

  -Jason Weaver