Hello everybody, first message

Jaime Villarreal jesusjaime at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:44:05 BST 2007

Laurent, if you already have a copy of ubuntu fesity.... I was able to
do a fresh install of ubuntu feisty desktop and then upgrade to
ubuntustudio by downloading the ubuntustudio packages. This seemed to
work fine.

sudo su -c 'echo deb http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio
feisty main >> /etc/apt/sources.list'

wget -q http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio.gpg -O- | sudo