Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 18

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Jul 24 02:17:35 BST 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007, Mark Stuart Burge wrote:
> I often default to using Rosegarden4 (there is a lot of documentation

It's just plain Rosegarden now.

> for this application), although there are a few awkward steps to go
> through to hook up a midi track to Zyn, but once you have done it a few
> times, you will find it is very comprehensive.
> http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/tour/

I never really managed to explain all of this complexity in sufficiently
simple, easy terms, but I spent a lot of time trying, and this user might
find the result helpful, if a bit heavier than I might have liked:

http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial
--
D. Michael McIntyre