[beginners] Ubuntu Studio in RMLL 2007

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Tue Jul 24 07:49:41 BST 2007

Hello to everyone,

With my team (www.lprod.org), we have been to RMLL 2007 in Amiens,
France, last second week of july.

On our stand, general visitors to experts could have discovered Ubuntu
Feisty 7.04 using lots of multimedia tools for video editing, music
editing and post-production.

With my laptop, running under Ubuntu studio 7.04, the distribution has
been presented to the public. We get back many questions about the
distribution, we explain, we show and to finish, Paul Davis, Ardour's
author, spend an hour on our stand showing Ardour's great capacities
under Ubuntu studio. Close to a thousand people visited the stand during
4 days !!!

Congratulations to Ubuntu Studio main Team for all the work...

Laurent Bellegarde,
www.lprod.org
France