Asus Eee

David Nadasi macrophone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:02:34 GMT 2007

Ok, noise reduction is a point, and it's true that peripherals cables era
more reliable on short distances.

I was talking about radio broadcasting.
In a radio studio, you've got the technician room, with mixdesk, turntables,
and a PC with automation system (as
Rivendell<http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/>). There is also
the speaker room with mics and the "on the air" light.

With a thin client in the speaker room, the speaker could play and stop some
audio materials, read some listeners chat, etc... In the same time, the
technician could manage the automation system in the background on the main
box.