usb or fw? + anyone have a jamlab?

adam faranda adam.faranda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:45:05 GMT 2007

Sorry, that was my mistake; I was exhausted when I replied originally
(finals week and what not). The Oxygen has worked for me as a midi
controller; It is not, as I mistakenly reported, any sort of audio/midi
interface. It only outputs its own midi data via either its USB port or its
standard MIDI out port. Sorry to create any confusion.