Composition thread

greg emond g4gregoire at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:16:08 GMT 2007

> > Once, just once, I want to hear someone record a band using Ardour and> open-source tools.> thats what im trying just now...  of course, the guitar and bass processors are not native,
 but...im using Jamin as the all purpose compressor, since im not that fond of the ALSA
compressors...So I just bounce the drums and vocals from track to track with jamin
 in the middle.... work intensive, but it works.

I do use freeverb though, its ok enough to spice up the snare and such.   the result seems
 promising enough.

Ardour is really nice to use.... hope the band lets me post some songs!

I should be done mixing and mastering by new years eve...hopefully...