thanks kim!

greg emond g4gregoire at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:42:48 GMT 2007

A million thanks!....I finally used a 4 mike setup..1 kick, one snare, and 2 overheads....and I pretty much followed the oeverheads advice on the site you mentionned....

Stellar results!

Used a  ksm32 bhind the drummer, and a baby bottle in front, at cymbal height....that mike is moody and has a very narrow sweet spot, but MAN! are the results rewarding!

spiced the mix up with extra snare and kick, and voila!.....never been happyer!

ill throw a stereo mix of the drum in jamin, compress it a bit....maybe a touch more highs too, and ittl be the most IN YOUR FACE drums ill ever record!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!