[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio - 19.10 Eoan flickering pixels

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Sep 29 19:17:18 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I had the chance to have a play with the soon to be released Ubuntu
Studio today. Work has kept me away from the study for the last few
weeks. It was not the beta I tested, as I had already installed a Daily
image. I did do an "apt upgrade" though.

It is looking good!

I did have to report an annoying display bug though. I am getting
flickering blotches (until you move the mouse away) and the occasional
green screen. It doesn't happen on 18.04, 18.10 and 19.04 which I still
have on the same machine.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfwm4/+bug/1845874

Any help diagnosing what the problem might be is welcome. On the bug please!

Regards,

Ross