[ubuntu-studio-devel] jack-mixer

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sun Oct 28 15:39:57 UTC 2018

Created a bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-meta/+bug/1800362

For information, the seeds have been converted to git. The archive and
cd-image have now been switched to use git instead of bzr. I am just
waiting for the the new "D" name for 19.04, and then we can create the
new git branch for "D", and then I will do an ubuntustudio-meta update
which is the final place to switch away from bzr.