[ubuntu-studio-devel] Cosmic Release Notes

Josh Freeman ubuntu_lists at twilightedge.com
Thu Oct 18 00:53:42 UTC 2018

Hi Ross,

    Thanks for writing the release notes.

    My suggestion would be to reformat the Ubuntu Studio Controls text
into a list, so it's easier to find what changed:

---
• Ubuntu Studio Controls upgraded to version 1.6:
    • Added option to set the CPU governor to performance mode for
$IMPROVED_RECORDING_CHARACTERISTIC. (May need BIOS settings changes).
    • Can now start & stop Jack $ON_THE_FLY
    • Can now update audio settings $ON_THE_FLY
    • Improved default settings for audio
---

$IMPROVED_RECORDING_CHARACTERISTIC: (Just guessing: improved recording
throughput / fewer interrupts while recording / etc.)

$ON_THE_FLY: without (rebooting / logging out / restarting the app /
etc.)? (Again, just guesses).

Cheers,

Josh