[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introducing the potential new Ubuntu Studio Council

Ross Gammon ubuntustudio at the-gammons.net
Sat Feb 24 15:55:39 UTC 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Excellent news! We will probably wait a few days and see how many other
offers we receive, and then workout the process (it is new!).

But for now, welcome to the team :-)

Can you let us know your launchpad ID?

Can you let us know a little but about yourself (skills, what you have
done with Ubuntu Studio in the past, and what you might enjoy working on)?

Feel free to give the 16.04.4 Xenial "point release" a test if you have
time (see other post). It will hopefully be released on Thursday if
there are no serious bugs.

Regards,

Ross