[ubuntu-studio-devel] [LAD] DrumGizmo 0.9.16 Release (fwd)

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Mon Aug 13 04:23:25 UTC 2018

We should ask for a sync in both debian and then Ubuntu.

AVLdrums would be
nice to have as well: https://x42-plugins.com/x42/x42-avldrums

DG is probably the best drum kit out there, but requires large drum sample
package downloads which we do not include (I am not sure they are even
packaged)

AVLDrums is actually patch on fluidsynth to load one or the other of the
AVLdrums kits. It is much lighter to use that DG while still being quite
good.

DG is for those who must have the best, AVLdrums is for everyone else.

www.ovenwerks.net