[ubuntu-studio-devel] Agenda for today's meeting

erich at ericheickmeyer.com erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Sat Apr 14 15:55:38 UTC 2018

Hey everyone!

I decided to come up with an agenda for today’s meeting. So… here it goes.

*	Old Business

	*	Wallpaper created by Eylul
	*	Testing of package selection in Ubiquity – follow up
	*	Discussion of Desktop Environments / Len’s testing – thoughts
	*	Discuss moving forward with adaptation of Ubuntu MATE’s welcome app to replace “ubuntustudio-installer” for 18.10

*	New Business

	*	GIMP 2.10 conflict with MyPaint 1.3 – (Per our mailing list discussion I commented on the bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gimp/+bug/1759625) to keep 2.8 in at this time and move to 2.10 in the future after MyPaint, with users who want 2.10 in the meantime getting the snap version once it’s available) – further discussion?
	*	Ubuntu Studio 18.04 not an LTS – low manpower – further discussion?
	*	Ross is busy – will miss the release. (I’m available that morning – Los Angeles time, but I might be able to handle pushing a button or sending out a release notification. Will likely enlist the help & guidance of Simon Quigley)
	*	(anything else that’s brought-up)

And that’s all I’ve got for now. Looking forward to the meeting in roughly 3 hours. :)

Erich