[ubuntu-studio-devel] Wallpaper

eylul eylul at ubuntustudio.org
Wed Apr 11 23:17:46 UTC 2018

Hi!

Here is a preview of the proposed wallpaper for 18.04.

You can view full resolution version
http://s.eyluldogruel.com/ubuntustudio/UbuntuStudio1804.jpg Created
using Inkscape, Krita and Darktable. I'll work on second screen part if
we plan to go ahead with it. Continue? Abort? :)

As for additional wallpapers. I do have my photographs to offer
(probably the most up to date place to browse is my mastodon:
https://mastodon.art/@eylul/media, please ignore the occasional cat and
screenshot mixed in there. ;) ) Most of the images have high resolution
versions available, without watermark (obviously). A couple more people
also offered during the meeting, so we could pool different items in and
pick a few if we opt to go for that route, either on this release on 18.10.

Best

Eylul