[ubuntu-studio-devel] Next cycle

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat May 20 03:25:23 UTC 2017

On Sat, 20 May 2017, eylul wrote:

> out of curiosity through, is there a way to automount without starting a window
> regardless, because it is a bit annoying.

The options are:
 	Mount Removable Drives when hot-plugged
 	Mount removable media when inserted
 	Browse removable media when inserted
 	Auto-run programs on new drives and media
 	Auto-open files on new drives and media

I thihnk I need a manual to figgure out what they all mean. I am not sure
what the difference is between "drives" and "media", unless drives are
media with a known mount point in /etc/fstab or internal drives.

Anyway, I think browse is the "avoid me" in this lot. Auto-run and
Auto-open also look bad. I can't remember which enabled at install though.

www.ovenwerks.net