[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio Artful - Debian & Feature Freeze

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Aug 25 15:57:41 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Just a quick note that yesterday we passed the Feature Freeze and Debian
Import Freeze deadline, and we are fast approaching the 1st Beta (August
31st):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule

This means if we need any updated packages from Debian, or we want to
upload any new feature, we need a Freeze exception.

Unfortunately, the only Ubuntu work I have managed in the last few days,
is to merge the latest Qjackctl from Debian.

On other new, I am now a Debian Developer, so I can be more useful
helping with our packages there.

Regards,

Ross