[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ardour5 crashes under ubuntu-studio 17.04

gerdmitpferd at online.de gerdmitpferd at online.de
Mon Apr 17 14:55:41 UTC 2017

Hello

I can open ardour5 projects, which I created under ubuntu-studio 16.10,
not with ardour5 under ubuntu-studio 17.04. Adour then falls off.

New projects are running.

jack is crashing.....

I emailed with info at ardour.org, and they told me jack was faulty in 17.04

what can I do?

I think the Ardour is an important application in ubuntu-studio 17.04.
It is certainly in your interest to solve the problem quickly.

regards

Output from the console:

Cannot write socket fd = 21 err = Broken pipe
CheckRes error
Could not write notification
ClientNotify fails name = ardour notification = 10 val1 = 28 val2 = 0
Unknown error...
'Jack::JackTemporaryException'
what():