[ubuntu-studio-devel] Backports for Ubuntu Studio Xenial

Ross Gammon ubuntu at the-gammons.net
Tue May 3 15:35:57 UTC 2016

On 05/03/2016 08:01 AM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> We could in fact do a round of backports for trusty, as it is still what
> many people uses.

I will add the table. We could try and backport all the way to Trusty
from Yakkety via Xenial. But this gets harder if the dependencies have
changed too much (or not even available).

We could start on Trusty from Xenial right away of the version is still
the same as Yakkety. Trusty users are probably more in need at the
moment than the early Xenial adopters :-)