[ubuntu-studio-devel] antiX Linux, great piece of software to construct other UbuntuStudio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 27 01:21:28 UTC 2016

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:04:45 -0700, Matthew Bearson wrote:
>Is jwm installed on your Ubuntu install? Maybe you checked the wrong
>directory?

It's installed and I already used it. I don't remember if I ever set up
jwm for my Ubuntu install. Perhaps it doesn't generate a jwmrc with
defaults, if a user does launch it.

[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# systemd-nspawn -qD /mnt/moonstudio
[root at moonstudio ~]# lsb_release -rc
Release:	16.04
Codename:	xenial
[root at moonstudio ~]# dpkg -l jwm | grep ii
ii  jwm            2.3.5-2      amd64        very small lightweight pure X11 window manager with tray and menus
[root at moonstudio ~]# ls -Gg /home
total 4
lrwxrwxrwx  1   10 Aug  8  2015 rocketmouse -> weremouse/
drwxr-xr-x 27 4096 Jul 25 20:01 weremouse
[root at moonstudio ~]# ls -Gg /home/weremouse/.jwm*
ls: cannot access '/home/weremouse/.jwm*': No such file or directory