[ubuntu-studio-devel] antiX Linux, great piece of software to construct other UbuntuStudio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 27 01:33:22 UTC 2016

PS:

I prefer openbox over jwm, for the very simple reason, that I'm able to
remember, what key I need to push, assumed a window's title bar hides
under a panel. Apart from this jwm most likely is faster and smaller,
than openbox, but also as stable and comfortable as openbox.
However, it's an issue hat sometimes window title bars disappear under
a top panel and since openbox is more or less equal to jwm and I know
how to move a window in such a situation when using openbox, I only
install jwm as a fallback, assumed openbox should fail.