[ubuntu-studio-devel] Would Ubuntu Studio Team be Interested in Partnering with New England Conservatory?

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:16:17 UTC 2016

Why on Earth are they first going out of their way to buy Ubuntu machines,
then installing Windows? Is it an attempt to avoid preinstalled crapware or
vendor-provided malicious extras perhaps?  Maybe the Lenovo crapware
with UEFI driven reinstallation got their attention and they simply don't
want any vendor provided OS? Hell, with some vendors if you want to run
Linux starting with Windows machines might be safer for the same reason,
save for the risk of getting unbootable crap.