[ubuntu-studio-devel] Multimedia Workflow Documentation solution

set public at sakrecoer.com
Mon Jan 11 10:54:30 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-10 03:57, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> Hey All:
>
> Klaatu produces SlackerMedia a multimedia spin of Slackware Linux.

This is great news! You are doing an amazing job Cfhowlett! thank you!

Re: Video formatting.

I have created these Blender files:
https://code.launchpad.net/~sakrecoer/+junk/ubuntustudio-artwork
These blender files generate this:
https://archive.org/details/00010100
Never mind the resolution in the player, i messed up encoding, check
https://archive.org/download/00010100/ the high-res sequence is in
FRAMES.tar.gz)

Here is an example of it in use:
https://archive.org/details/UbuntuStudio-Photo-RapidPhotoDownloader
(It's still a WIP,.. bare with me... :D)

It would be nice to have 3 second sound signature for it :)

--
Set Sakrecoer