[ubuntu-studio-devel] 16.10 Beta 1 Freeze

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Sat Aug 20 09:08:31 UTC 2016

lördagen den 20:e augusti 2016 kl. 11:01:47 CEST, Kaj Ailomaa
<zequence at mousike.me> skrev:

> On Sat, Aug 20, 2016, at 10:53 AM, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>> tisdagen den 16:e augusti 2016 kl. 22:55:37 CEST, Set Hallstrom
>> <set at ubuntustudio.org> skrev:
>> >
>> > Ok, thanks guys! I'll let the release team know we are in.
>> > Regarding the theme changes, if i understood Kaj correctly
>> on IRC today,
>> > we have until UI freeze on September 8th to land them...
>> >
>> > Yours,
>>
>> I reached out and i've been asked who is holding it from our side. I
>> assumed Ross would, but the question made me realise he hasn't answered
>> yet
>> and might be too busy, in which case i guess i could do it, unless there
>> are some permissions needed that i don't behold. I'm reading up on the
>> process anyway..
>>
>> At the moment, this page says Kaj is the contact for it:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/Beta1
>>
>> is that correct or copypasta?
>>
>> Yours,
>>

> Just change that page and put you and Ross on it instead of me - I'm not
> the contact. Make those links to your LP pages as well.
> I have made an announcement on the -release list about Ross being our
> testing lead and also on -devel about you being project lead, but could
> be someone missed or forgot that. Sooner or later they will remember who
> is who.

Thank you Kaj, i'll do that. Just to be clear, my main concern about the
contact field was that you would end up being solicitated against your
will. :) I'm very thankful that you are still around...

--
Set Hallström
Sent from my Ubuntu pocket computer