[ubuntu-studio-devel] Trusty .5 release

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Fri Aug 5 12:30:39 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-04 16:30, Ross Gammon wrote:
> One of my early open source mentors says often:
> "The great thing about open source is that you go to bed with a problem
> that needs fixing (or work still to do), and find in the morning that
> someone fixed it for you"

:)

> Thanks to Kaj, Stefan Bader & Andy Whitcroft, I have just come home to
> discover that the Ubuntu Studio Trusy 14.04.5 ISOs have been tested and
> marked as ready. Thanks guys!

Yes, thank you guys! I have to admit i was guilt-tripping myself a lot
for not being able to participate and reminding everyone so late. So I
sent a launchpad pm to Stefan Bader and Andy Whitcroft to thank them and
to endorse responsibility for the poor participation. I am very happy
you guys made it, including you Ross; even if it seems the final RC came
too late for you to try it, you were there doing your best.

Yours,

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer