[ubuntu-studio-devel] Trusty .5 release

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Thu Aug 4 14:30:47 UTC 2016

One of my early open source mentors says often:
"The great thing about open source is that you go to bed with a problem
that needs fixing (or work still to do), and find in the morning that
someone fixed it for you"

Thanks to Kaj, Stefan Bader & Andy Whitcroft, I have just come home to
discover that the Ubuntu Studio Trusy 14.04.5 ISOs have been tested and
marked as ready. Thanks guys!