[ubuntu-studio-devel] Fwd: Re: Package Selection for Yakketi Yak

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:05:39 UTC 2016

BTW, Kdenlive is actually not as tied into KDE as it used to be,
probably due to how the KDE Framework 5 system is set up. I
have enough of KF5 and QT5 installed to build Kdenlive but it
I tell Synaptic to pull in kde-plasma-desktop it would use nearly
another 139MB on disk, so that's a lot of packages no longer needed.