[ubuntu-studio-devel] One week until xenial final relase "Ardour"

Grant Frank Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:10:38 UTC 2016

ok Thanks I think I got it worked out.

I tried studio on two newer computers and it worked fine. Just some of the
files I made in Adour don't work right but that's because I did some crazy
patching or looping.

I had problems because studio never installed the 1 HDA ATI HDMI and 2SAA
7134 drivers on this computer before. Also for some reason if I've been
using ALSA I need to restart the system before I can use Jack. On the
 newer computers I could change back and forth a few times before I had to
restart.

Looks good!!

Thank you very Much

Grant Burton