[ubuntu-studio-devel] Elementary OS

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 06:12:55 UTC 2015

LMMS was mentioned in this email and development is moving forward on leaps
and bounds. We hope to soon be releasing version 1.2 with lots of new
features and lots of bug fixes and overall code improvements. If you are a
developer and would like to contribute to this community feel free to
contact me and i can get you on the right mailing list etc.

Jonathan Aquilina