[ubuntu-studio-devel] Elementary OS

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:57:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Kaj Ailomaa <zequence at mousike.me> wrote:

> Having ideas is great, but at some point one needs to figure out how to
> realize them as well.
> Who is going to create this new database you are talking about?

I think i want to try compile something like that. I'm stating this with
reserve because my schedule is
what it is ATM. Also, this thread made me reflect over our logo, which is
clearly a mashup between the
firewire logo and ubuntu logo. Now that firewire is getting obsolete,
perhaps it could be remodeled?
A corporate identity lifting is a lot of work, but that would go in the
direction ttoine was mentioning:

--
Set