[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 11:21:05 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-29 12:06, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Does anybody expect to find contributors by social network presence?

I sure have found many motivated and creative friends thru IRC and
billboards. Heck! I met you Ralf, on the very social public mailing list
for Linux Audio Users :)

Misunderstand me right, i get your point Ralf. And that is also why in
my POV the best place to put down effort for PR is the ubuntustudio
website. From there on, it can be syndicated automagicaly to the
facegoogle twitt pages, and further spread by individuals where ever
they feel it is right to do so. SocialNetworks should be satellites
gathering traffic to the website, not the other way around.

However, I want to post a call for contributors on a (to me) familiar
billboard, what should imperatively come through in such a call?

*set