[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 11:28:58 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-29 12:16, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PublicRelationsDocumentation
>
> So "support" in this context isn't "support" in the sense of helping
> users to fix issues with Linux and user space?!

It's just my guess, but because support ultimately is the outward
showing face, it is part of the PR. Because nice support=friendly
looking OS.

But that page needs to be refreshed. All documentation really need to be
refreshed. This is something we can use to PR actualy. For each finished
wiki article, there is a potential announcement. Also, i think there
should be a call for contributors published on the website soon.

*Set