[ubuntu-studio-devel] 16.04 Graphics Workflow

set public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Nov 24 17:50:03 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-24 16:29, Len Ovens wrote:

> I should have added:
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev/ubuntustudio-menu/ubuntustudio-menu/revision/102
>
> Which shows the exact changes I made. If you click on the "Show diffs
> side-by-side" text and the grey arrow in front of "expand all" you will
> see the original files on the left with holes in them where I added
> lines shown on the right.
>
> The diff only shows 3 lines before and after a change, so the line
> numbers are important :) If I had removed lines, they would be marked in
> red on the left. In the case of moving a line, it would show up as being
> reoved in one place and added in another.

Thanks!! :)

I updated and it looks good! Gives the submenu more sense i think.
However, ImagMagick(display Q16) the one with icon, and
ImageMagick(display Q16) and the one without icon didn't move. (see
attached pic)

Is this only on my dev-install or do you also have it? How do i know, my
install is the same as the... how to call it.... the remote one?

--
Set Sakrecoer