[ubuntu-studio-devel] Krita - Was: PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Tue Nov 10 12:24:08 UTC 2015

I've added a bunch of forum links here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PublicRelationsDocumentation#Forums

Notice I've added the sentence "Use these?" for most of them. I will use
them this once, but not sure if they are appropriate really. I'm going
to post to a misc section in all those forums, since no other would be
on topic.

Only the linuxmusicians forum allows for posting news about anything
linuxaudio specific, which seems like a nice place for us to post news
as well. Couldn't find any linuxgraphics or linuxvideo forums, which
would be equivalent to linuxaudio.

On top of that, I've created official Ubuntu Studio accounts in:
 * http://linuxforums.org - not only for using the forum, but also
 writing articles)
 * http://diasp.eu - peer to peer social network. Small outreach, but a
 lot of linux people there.

Diaspora is as said a peer to peer social network. You may create an
account at any hub, and you should be able to socialize with any account
on any other hub. I'm using diasp.eu, since it's one of the larger ones,
and it had open registration. Our diaspora address is
ubuntustudio at diasp.eu.