[ubuntu-studio-devel] continued as per request, from IRC

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sat Aug 22 11:42:14 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015, at 12:58 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> On 08/22/2015 12:41 PM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 22, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> >> The Linux Audio Conference would be a good place to meet up at though,
> >> if we were able to do that sometime.
> >>

> I have always wanted to go there.

LAC is usually April/May, or thereabout.
Next time, I won't be lead, and perhaps not even greatly involved
anymore. But, I would still like to go there, on behalf of Ubuntu
Studio.

It would actually be important for us to present ourselves, and what we
do. Especially if we can get the next LTS to be a really great distro.
That would silence a lot of critical voices and make it easier for us to
get people involved.